Nuclear Facilities Engineering Support
AAC is experienced in numerous areas of nuclear
facilities engineering support. We have demonstrated experience through
participation on Nuclear Independent Safety Boards and Plant Operations Review Committees
in the evaluation of the nuclear safety implications of operations, engineering
modifications, maintenance and licensing actions, and in performance of safety reviews and
AAC has extensive
experience in. . .
Power Uprate Programs - Power uprate
impact studies. Uprated power system safety analyses and reviews.
- Performance based inspections/audits for the NRC, DOE, and
commercial nuclear utilities. Reviews of plant design, maintenance, testing,
operations, and human performance to ANSI, ANS, ASME, IEEE, INPO, NRC, and DOE codes,
standards, orders, and regulations.
- Nuclear safety inspections, procedural and regulatory
compliance audits, and incident investigations.
- Systematic assessments and audits of safety-related
systems, technical specification, safety programs and practices, and other operational
- Preparation and review of operations, maintenance,
modification, test, and administrative procedures.
- Preparation and/or review of 10CFR50.59 evaluations for
system modifications and tests.
- Design Basis Programs - Development and
implementation of design basis and design basis reconstitution programs. Preparation
and review of design basis documents including analyses/calculations in support of design
1999-2011, Applied Analysis Corp.